Last Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Dream

A friendly Fantasy Roleplay. Here for everyone~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
komi

komi

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt Empty
PostSubject: Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt   Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 pm

/ / Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt \ \

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt 294tnuu

Description: Cassandra is a 5' 6" 19 year old female. Her weight balances between 130-140. She may not look it, but she is a fullblood Elf. Her father and mother were both elf who lived in Ilquint. Cassandra is part of the Town people, but not because she is nutreul, more because she doesn't care. She lives by surviving and what gets her through the day.

Characteristics: Cassandra is always full of energy. She loves to run and jump like a little kid, but she can also be serious depending on the subject. She is often found on the beach, thinking. She is a big thinker and usually spaces out when she thinks. She gets along with everyone since she lives in a small town. She is very curios and adventurous at times. She will also eat anything that smells good, looks good, or smells good.

Background: Cassandra's parents weren't anything special, just two elves in love who were drawn towards the beauty of Ilquint's beach. Although her parents split up when she was 3. Her mother was the one that left, leaving her father to take care of her and finding out a horrible secret that some people don't want to know, but inside she was happy to know. Many people say she looks like her father, but she knows that she acts like her mother.

When Cassandra was three she doesn't really remeber anything besides a door slaming and her father sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. She has dreams about that day. There are many stories that could be made to fit that scene, but none could be the one unless Cassandra asked her father. Her father always seems a bit depressed when he is around Cassandra, mainly because she acts like her mother, but also because he still loves her. No one could ever forget their first love.

As Cassandra was growing up she didn't like to be around her father a lot because of his husband, Kal. It was extremely difficult when Cassandra became a women when her next door neihbor had to give her the talk. She felt like she didn't have a normal childhood, but then again she also felt like she did. Now that Cassandra is 19 years old she feels that after being in the same house and village for so long that she want's to travel. She figures, while she is young she should have some excitment before she gets old or finds someone to love. Although she hopes to never find that one person and have the same problem like her parents did.

When Kal moved in Cassandra would avoid him. It was a typical response to a new person in a house, but Cassandra is usually open to people. Her father just thought that it was a phase, but Cassandra continued to avoid him for about 7 years. Although Cassandra does like Kal it's jusr awkard for her to be around them. To know she has a dad and stepdad. It makes her feel uneasy.

It wasn't until Cassandra was 14 when she really started to talk to Kal. Their conversations are always short and limited. Now that she is older she just tends to stay out of the house where her father and Kal are. She is often found on the beach, spacing out.

Player: My username is komi, very simple. I love in the pacific time zone. I'm a pretty funny person when I want in ooc :] So if you ever awant to talk fill free to chat with me in the chatbox or pm me :] And I love celery and peanut butter xD Also my first posts are sometimes really long, but don't worry I usually tend to shorten them if I start interacting with other characters :] or if i start losing ideas on what to type, but usually I can type at least one good paragraph :] I usually get on after school, but I may not get on so much anymore since my sister is taking her computer back, but I will get on as often as I can :]

Last edited by W h ii t e - A n g e ll on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm just revising a few times and thinking if the profile fits my needs or not.)
Back to top Go down
W h ii t e - A n g e ll
Owner
Owner
W h ii t e - A n g e ll

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt   Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

~ • Accepted • ~
Back to top Go down
https://lastdream.rpg-board.net

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Dream :: ♥ ~The Characters... :: Town people-
Jump to: